- Small Mini Pretzels20
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Candies20
- Pecan Halves20
1) Preheat the oven up to 150 Degrees C (300 Degrees F).
2) On parchment lined cookie sheet arrange mini pretzel in a single layer.
3) Place one caramel candy on every pretzel.
4) Bake the pretzel turtles in preheated oven for 4 minutes and press pecan halves on each candy pretzel while it is warm.
5) Let the candies cool completely before serving.
Quick, tasty but crunchy turtle candies are made with chocolate covered caramel candies. Pecan halves add a great flavor to Pretzel Turtles and make it a great treat. You only have to get hand on ingredients and prepare yourself to eat delicious candies in 15 minutes.