- Almond Milk1 Cupsunsweetened
- Whey vanilla protein powder1 Scoops
- Water1/4 Cups
- Pumpkin1/4 Cups
- Flaxseed1 Teaspoons
- Honey1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1/4 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract1/4 Teaspoons
- Ice Cubes8
1) Pour a cup of almond milk in a blender and add protein powder in it; blend for about a minute on high speed.
2) Then add quarter a cup of water along with quarter a cup of pumpkin, flaxseed, and honey.
3) Finally add cinnamon, ice cubes, and vanilla extract in the blender and blend for about 7-8 minutes on high speed so that the mixture is quite smooth.
4) Transfer the shake to chilled serving glasses and enjoy pumpkin pie shake in breakfast to give your day a great start.
Weight loss shakes are great to have, especially if you are coupling it with proper exercise and a balanced diet. Pumpkin pie shake is one of those drinks that have always got my attention due to the fact that it features a perfect combination of health and taste. I used canned pumpkin in the recipe, but I would suggest you to use fresh one, if available. Almond milk goes quite great but trying the recipe with coconut milk, soy milk, or cashew milk is also a great idea. I used honey for sweetness, but flaxseeds are another good option. Get to prepare the drink in just about 10 minutes.