- Pasta8 Ounces
- Olive Oil1/2 Cups
- Garlic3 ClovesMinced
- Tomatoes2 CupsChopped
- Anchovy fillets4
- Tomato Paste2 Tablespoons
- Capers3 Tablespoons
- Red Pepper Flakes Powder1/2 Teaspoons
1) Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and leave to dry.
2) Heat up oil in a saucepan. Saute garlic and add tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Throw in the capers, olives and red pepper flakes, followed by anchovies. Stir in the tomato paste and simmer for about 10 minutes on medium flame. Keep stirring all along. Your Puttanesca sauce should be done.
3) Toss and coat the boiled pasta with the readied Puttanesca sauce and serve!
Puttanesca Recipe is one of the old school classic Italian sauces. It goes well with all kinds of pasta. Toss, coat and enjoy Puttanesca!