- Broccoli20 OuncesChopped
- Cream of Chicken Soup11 Ounces
- Cream of Mushroom Soup11 Ounces
- Mayo1/2 Cups
- Lemon Juice1 Teaspoons
- Cheddar Cheese1.5 CupsShredded
- Chicken Breast Halves2Boneless
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer up the bottom of a slightly greased baking dish with broccoli, then with chicken.
3) Take a bowl and mix together cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, mayo and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Top the chicen and broccoli with the prepare sauce. Then top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
5) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Serve warm!
The kids in my house are huge fans of this Quick Chicken Divan Recipe. The amazing chicken broccoli and cheese combination is what makes this dish so tasty to have. So creamy and cheesy, you will need to make plenty of this. Can also be frozen, and warmed up later.