- Water12 Cups
- Quinoa1 1/2 Cups
- Cucumbers,5peeled, ends trimmed, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Onion1small, red
- Tomato1Cored, seeded, and diced
- Italian parsley leaves1 Bunch
- Mint leaves2 Bunch
- Extra-virgin olive oil1/2 Cups
- Salt1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Freshly ground black pepper3/4 Teaspoons
- Endive4 headsTrimmed and separated into individual spears
1) First of all take a saucepan of medium size and pour water in it.
2) Place the pan on medium heat and start to boil it.
3) Now put quinoa in the water and keep boiling.
4) Uncovered it and keep cooking for 12 to 15 minutes more.
5) Now strain and rinse it well with water, keep doing same activity for 10 minutes.
6) Next step is to shake the sieve well to eliminate all the moisture.
7) When the quinoa tends to dry, place it in a bowl of medium to large size.
8) Now put the cucumber, tomato and onion in the quinoa.
9) Now place the parsley, olive oil, mint, vinegar, salt, lemon juice, and pepper and mix them evenly.
10) Finally, spoon onto endive spears and serve it on the dining table.
Quinoa salad recipe is a perfect complement to the menu of your lunch or dinner either at your home or at any restaurant. Salad is also known as one of the traditional food items which are served to the guests at the dining tables. It completes the overall menu of your lunch or dinner. It serves your guests and family members more than your expectations. One may fall in love with this American type of salad. You should try to prepare it at your home kitchen. Quinoa salad recipe is not only easy to prepare but it is an economical type of salad. It makes your menu more delicious and perfect. You should try it once at your home. It contains different proteins in it. It takes shorter time in preparation and requires some easy and simple steps.