- Ranch Dressing1/2 Cups
- Sour Cream1/4 Cupsreduced-fat
- Taco Seasoning Mix1 Ounces
- Mild chunky salsa1 Tablespoons
- Rotisserie chicken2 Cupsshredded
- Corn Tortillas86-inch
- Lettuceas requiredshredded
- Green Onions4sliced
- Black olives4 Ounces
- Avocado1peeled, pitted and diced (optional)
- Colby-Monterey Jack cheese1 Cupsshredded
1) Place sour cream in a bowl and add taco seasoning, ranch dressing, and salsa in it; mix well; cover the bowl and place it in a refrigerator until you intend to serve.
2) Place chicken in a bowl and add taco seasoning. Mix well so that the chicken is well coated with taco seasoning.
3) Generously cover the bowl with a wax paper and place it in a microwave oven; cook for about 3 minutes so that the chicken is well heated.
4) Place tortillas in a skillet and heat them for about 60 seconds; then turn over and heat for another minute so that they are quite pliable.
5) Then put some chicken over the tortilla and add olives, lettuce, green onion, tomato, cheese, avocado, and a spoon of ranch dressing.
6) Serve these delicious ranch chicken tacos as desired.
Ok, yes – Mexican style tacos are great; but what about giving it a change and trying something different. These ranch chicken tacos are great to have for any of your favorite occasion and this what makes them so special. It’s great to have this in the dinner – especially in the summers, as said by my friend Paul. If you have some leftover cooked chicken at your home, you can use it to perfection in this recipe. The great thing is that you can come up with this amazing recipe in just about half an hour.