- Chocolate Cookie Crumbs1 Cups
- White Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Butter1/4 Cupsmelted
- Raspberries10 Ouncesfrozen
- White Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch2 Teaspoons
- Water1/2 Cups
- White Chocolate Chips2 Cups
- Half-and-half Cream1/2 Cups
- Cream Cheese8 Ouncessoftened
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
1) Place cookie crumbs in another bowl and add butter and sugar (3 tbsp) in it.
2) Transfer the mixture to springform pan (9-inch).
3) Place the raspberries in a saucepan and add water in it.
4) Then add 2 tbsp of sugar and cornstarch in the pan and mix well so that everything is well combined.
5) Bring the pan over heat and allow the mixture to boil for about 5 minutes so that the sauce is quite thick.
6) Take a bowl and place a strainer over it. Allow the sauce to pass through the strainer so that the seeds are removed from the sauce.
7) Preheat the oven to 165 C/325 F.
8) Place a metal bowl in a pan of simmering water.
9) Add half-and-half and white chocolate chips in the bowl and allow the mixture to melt. Do stir until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
10) Place cream cheese in another bowl and add half a cup of sugar in it. Beat the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth.
11) Add eggs, one after the other, and make sure you beat the mixture well after each addition.
12) Then add vanilla and white chocolate and mix well again. Now transfer half of the batter over the crust.
13) Then transfer 3 tbsp raspberry sauce over the batter.
14) Now place the remaining batter and then add 3 tbsp of the sauce over the top.
15) To create a marble texture over the batter, swirl it using the tip of a knife.
16) Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour so that the cake is well set.
17) Allow the cake to cool down and then cover it with plastic wrapping.
18) Place the pan in the refrigerator for about 8 hours.
19) Remove the raspberry cheesecake from the refrigerator and serve it with raspberry sauce.
Raspberry Cheesecake is one the most popular cheesecakes available in the restaurants. I also used to get it from the market whenever I arranged a party at my home. But once I got this simple and easy recipe, I started making it at my home. I love to garnish the cake with chocolate shavings, white chocolate, off course, before serving it with raspberry sauce.