- Raspberries1 Pintsfresh
- White Sugar1/4 Cups
- Orange Juice2 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch2 Tablespoons
- Cold Water1 Cups
1) Pour orange juice in a pan and add raspberries and sugar in it. Mix well.
2) In another bowl, mix cornstarch with chilled water and add the mixture in the saucepan.
3) Bring the saucepan over heat and allow the mixture to boil.
4) Heat the mixture for about 5 minutes and continue to stir it in between.
5) Transfer the sauce to a blender and blend for about a minute.
6) Place a strainer over a bowl and allow the sauce to pass through it.
7) Top any of your favorite ice creams or cakes with this delicious raspberry sauce.
Raspberry Sauce is a thick and delicious sauce which is mostly used top ice creams and cakes. I love to top vanilla ice cream with this sauce whenever I serve my friend with ice cream. You can store the sauce in a refrigerator for about a fortnight. Do make sure that you use fresh and ripe raspberries. For a healthier touch, you can skip the sugar or replace it with honey or brown sugar.