- Sugar1/2 Cups
- Water1/4 Cups
- Raspberries12 Ounces
1) Pour quarter a cup of water in a small saucepan and add sugar to it.
2) Mix well and bring it to heat.
3) Heat it until the sugar gets well dissolved.
4) Remove the pan from heat and let the syrup cool.
5) Place the sugar syrup and raspberries in a blender and blend well until the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Place a strainer over a bowl and allow the mixture to pass through it. Discard the residue.
7) Transfer the sauce to an air-tight container. You can store it in a refrigerator for about 5 days.
Raspberry Sauce has a fruity and vibrant texture and is often used as a topping for pound cakes and ice cream. You can alternate the sugar content according to your taste. Try using fresh raspberries for best taste.