- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Beef1 PoundsGround
- Garlic1 TablespoonsChopped
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/2 TeaspoonsGround
- Pasta Sauce2 x 24 ounce jars
- Italian Seasoning1 Teaspoons
- Dried Basil1 Teaspoons
- Dried Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Frozen Cheese Ravioli25 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese2 CupsShredded
1) In a large skillet, fry and cook beef in butter. Add garlic powder, chopped garlic. Keep cooking and then add salt and pepper to taste. Keep your cool and on a medium flame, keep cooking the beef until it loses its redness totally. This should take anywhere between 5-10 minutes, depending on the flame intensity. Dont cook on a high flame, as that might leave the beef uncooked from the inside. Add the Italian seasoning, basil and oregano and stir. Then add pasta sauce. Mix and stir well for another 5 minutes. Our meat sauce is now ready!
2) i) In a pressure cooker, set a layer of meat sauce on the bottom.
ii) Set a layer of ravioli pasta on top of the meat sauce.
Repeat steps i) and ii) until both the meat sauce and the ravioli are finished.
3) Now that we’re through the tough part, lets be patient and leave it to cook, because it is going to take some time. Close the pressure cooker from top and cook for 3 to 5 hours.
4) Now evently throw shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top, close the cooker and cook for a further 45 minutes.
5) Serve warm and cheesy!
Not the quickest and easiest of pasta dishes, but Ravioli Lasagna Recipe is surely one of the tastiest Lasagna dishes in the world. Take your time and follow the steps carefully, you wont regret making this epic lasagna!