- Olive oil1 Teaspoons
- Carrots2Peeled and chopped
- Stalk celery1Chopped
- Stalk celery1
- Chicken stock4 Cups
- Water4 Cups
- Bay leaf1
- Bouquet garni of fresh parsley and thyme1
- Leftover roast turkey2Pulled into bite-sized pieces
- Carrot1Finely diced
- Chopped fresh tarragon2 Tablespoons
1) Take a sauce pan of large size and put olive oil in it over medium to high level heat.
2) Cook and stir 2 chopped carrot, onion, and celery until the color of onion turn to golden and keep cooking for at least 10 minutes.
3) Next step is to add turkey carcass, chicken stock, some water, bay leaf, and bouquet garni in the stuff and bring mixture to a boil.
4) Now decrease the level of heat to a simmer and keep cooking, partially covered, for at least 60 minutes evenly.
5) Now remove any fate that may come to the surface and completely discard it’
6) Take a sauce pan of large size and place it on medium heat. Remove turkey carcass and strain soup into the pan.
7) Stir in leftover turkey and diced carrot and simmer until warmed through for 10 minutes.
8) Serve garnished with fresh tarragon to get the desired tastes.
As the season of winter comes nearer people like to increase the usage of soup in their routine dishes. The tendency of preparing this food recipe remains vital in almost all groups of people. Reinvented turkey leftovers soup is one of the most likely, economical and spicy food recipes which consist of few ingredients. It can be prepared in a very short spam of time by following some easy steps. Serving your friends or guest with this recipe makes them more happy and delighted. Its fragrance attracts the attention of the people and influences them to have taste of it. If you prepare it in your home kitchen, you will never tried to go for any food restaurant in future in order to take such recipe.