- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Boneless chicken breast1
- Cheese2 Cups
- Garlic powder2 Tablespoons
- Oregano2 Tablespoons
- Black pepper2 Teaspoons
- Pizza crust1
- Broccoli1 Cups
- Sliced mushrooms1 Cups
1) Set oven temp. at 325 degrees F. Take some butter in a pan and put chicken pieces and veggies to it for frying.
2) Mix ricotta cheese, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Heat for a minute or two and keep on stirring.
3) Spread it over the pizza dough and top with cooked chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms.
4) Bake in oven till the cheese melts.
This flavor rich pizza is topped with cheese sauce, mushrooms, broccoli and olives. You can even put chicken slices over it as well as some seasonal veggies to double its taste. The nutrients present in this pizza are proteins, vitamins, minerals, fibers, and others. All these things are combined perfectly to create such a wonderful appetizer.