- Asparagus Spears1 Pounds
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Onion1 CupsChopped
- Arborio Rice1.5 Cups
- Chicken Broth4 Cups
- Black Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- Bison Bacon8 Ounces
- Parmesan Cheese1/2Grated
Steps to make Risotto Asparagus Bison Bacon Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven up to the 400 degrees F mark and set up the asaparagus on a baking dish.
2) Top the Asparagus with Olive oil and bake for 7 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Once done, let the asparagus cool down. Then slice it up into bite sized pieces.
4) Heat up butter in a non stick skillet over moderate gflame.
5) Add onion and stir fry until soft and tender.
6) Now add in the rice. Cook the rice with the onion for a couple of minutes, making sure they get coated with the butter well enough.
7) Stir in pepper and bring. Mix well and bring to a boil.
8) Turn the flame down to low and cover the skillet. Boil for 20 minutes time.
9) Meanwhile, take another skillet and heat it up over moderate flame.
10) Add bison bacon to the skillet and fry until brown and crispy.
11) Once done, let the fried bacon cool down, then slice into bite sized pieces.
12) Turn off the flame for the rice skillet and mix in asparagus.
13) Toss well and leave for a few minutes. Mix in the frie bacon and Parmesan Cheese. Serve hot!
If you are looking for something different, unique and very delicious risotto meal, go for this Risotto Asparagus Bison Bacon Recipe. A very hearty and full of flavor and nutrients dish that is going to impress everyone on the dining table. A must try if you want to make a filling dish for some guests coming over!