- Broccoli, Separated into Florets2Heads
- Minced Garlic1 Cloves
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Sea Salt1 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice1/2 Teaspoons
- Ground Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 200 Degrees C (400 Degrees F).
2) Toss broccoli florets with minced garlic, extra-virgin oil, sea salt and ground black pepper in a large bowl and make a layer of broccoli mixture on baking sheet.
3) Bake the broccoli florets in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
4) Transfer to a platter and squeeze 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice over it before serving.
You may have tried steamed vegetables or broccoli recipes but Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli is very unique recipe. The broccoli florets become very crunchy with minced garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, black pepper and sea salt. Squeezing it with lemon makes it yummy, flavorful and presentable for any party.