- Green Beans2 Poundstrimmed
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Kosher Salt1 Teaspoons
- Black pepper1/2 Teaspoonsfreshly ground
1) Preheat the oven to 200 C/ 400 F.
2) Pat dry the green beans with a paper towel and spread them on a jellyroll pan.
3) Add some olive oil over the beans and then sprinkle pepper and salt over the beans according to taste.
4) Rub the beans with your fingers so that you coat them well with the olive oil.
5) Spread them over the pan area so that they don’t overlap with each other.
6) Place the pan in the preheated oven.
7) Roast for about 25 minutes or bake them until you see brown spots over them.
8) Serve the roasted green beans with plain rice.
I love to have French fries; but the fact is that sometimes I am not in a mood to eat fries. Instead I want to have some roasted vegetables. Most people enjoy vegetables in a salad but they are also great if you enjoy them as a snack. These roasted green beans are a perfect snack for a winter afternoon. The taste is so delicious that it always leaves me craving for more. Get to prepare these delicious roasted beans in just about half an hour.