- Whole pumpkin seeds1 1/2 Cups
- Butter2 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Pinch
1) Preheat the oven to 150 C/ 300 F.
2) Place the seeds in a bowl and add salt and butter over it.
3) Mix the ingredients well so that the mixture becomes smooth.
4) Arrange all the seeds over a baking sheet in a single layer.
5) Place the sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes so that the seeds turn golden brown. Do stir them in between the procedure of the baking.
6) Use these roasted pumpkin seeds in any recipe.
Many different recipes use roasted pumpkin seeds in it. I used to buy them from the market, but then I got this perfect recipe. Since then, I have been roasting them at home. Not only this, but you can serve these seeds as a perfect appetizer too. The great thing is that the ingredients are quite simple and the recipe is easy too. Get to prepare these seeds in just about an hour.