- Mayonnaise2 Teaspoons
- Parmesan Cheese2 Teaspoons
- Butter2 Teaspoons
- Roasted Red Pepper1/2Sliced
- Provolone Cheese2 Slices
- Sourdough Bread2 Slices
- Ham Slices2
1) Spread mayonnaise on both bread slicees.
2) Top one bread slice with a slice of provolone cheese.
3) Then top with ham, red peppers and another slice of provolone cheese.
4) Top with the other bread slice.
5) Butter the top of the sandwich. Do the same with the bottom.
6) Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on the top of the sandwich.
7) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame. Fry both sides of the sandwich until just brown and the cheese slices have melted. Slice and serve!
My sister came up with this Roasted Red Pepper Ham Sandwich Recipe a few years back and it turned out to be a hit at my place. A stunning combination of ham and cheese with a bit more spice and flavors. This makes for an amazing breakfast, lunch or dinner main course meal. Ready in just 20 minutes!