- Pork Chops4
- Bottled Root Beer3 cans of 12 ounce each
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Beef Stock1 Cups
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Hot Sauce1/2 Teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Teaspoons
1) Add 2 cans of rot beer a wide bowl.
2) Add the pork chops, rub, dip and coat thoroughly in the beer. Cover the bowl and marinated for 2 hours time in the refrigerator.
3) Once done, take the marinated chops out and coat with salt and ground black pepper.
4) Heat up a saucepan over moderate flame. Add the last rot beer can. Stir well.
5) Stir in hot sauce, brown sugar, beef stock and Worcestershire sauce. Stir thoroughly over flame and bring the mixture to a simmer.
6) Flame up the grill for high heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
7) Grill the seasoned pork chops on the hot grate, giving 7-8 minutes to either side.
8) Once done, coat both sides of the pork chops with the prepared sauce mixture and grill for a further 4 minutes( 2 minutes per side).
This Root Beer Pork Chops Recipe is perfect for a nice outdoor grill session. Simple, easy and very delicious chops! The recipe features a delicious saucy basting right at the end of the grilling process, which gives it some stunning flavors and a very enjoyable coating.