- Pork Tenderloin Roast3 Pounds
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Rosemary3 TablespoonsDried
1) Prepare the oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
2) Brush the pork roast throughout with olive oil.
3) Then coat the roast with garlic, making sure coating is done evenly throughout.
4) Set up the seasoned roast on a roasting pan and sprinkle rosemary on top.
5) Bake for 120 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve with your favorite salad and enjoy a perfect meal!
Nothing tastes tastier than Rosemary flavors combined with pork. You would absolutely love this Rosemary Pork Roast Recipe if you're a pork fan. Serve with one of your favorite salads which can be any from a bean salad to a nice creamy Russian Salad, and you're good to have a perfect meal. This is also simple and easy!