- BaconThick Slices
- ToothpicksAs many as needed
- Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing1/2 Cups
- Green Onion1Chopped
1) You shall need a broiler pan because we will be required to do some baking. Preheat your oven upto the 180 degree mark. Layer the bottom of the pan with aluminium foil and after placing the broiler rack on top, spray some cooking spray.
2) Lets make our sticks now. Join the pineapple cubes with the water chesnuts. Wrap them around bacon slices and use tooth picks to line and join them up.
3) Set the prepared sticks on the broiler rack.
4) Bake one side for 8 minutes. Invert the sticks and bake the other side for 8 more minutes.
Rumaki with Pineapple Recipe is a crunchy and delightful combo of crispy bacon and chestnuts with pineapple sauce filling. Make sure to make in large amounts, for it wont last too long!