- Pizza crust1
- Mixed salad greens2 Ounces
- Caesar salad dressing2 Cups
- Boneless chicken breast halves4 Ounces
1) Cook all the ingredients in skillet greased with butter.
2) Spread over pizza dough and top with cheese and mushrooms.
3) Bake in oven till the cheese melts. Slice and serve.
So far, we have been talking a lot about serving a pizza with either Russian salad or a plate of fresh green salad, but today this special salad pizza is going to make your moments more than wonderful. It has extra seasonings and baked with a thick or thin pizza crust. The appetizer tastes superb and is must to give a try.