- Canned Salmon15 OuncesFlaked
- Green Onions2Chopped
- Celery1 StalksDiced
- Jalapeno Pepper1Diced
- Onion1/2 CupsDiced
- Bread Crumbs1/2 Cups
- Mustard1 Teaspoons
- Garlic1/2 Teaspoons
- Cayenne Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- Dried Dill1/4 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
Steps to make Salmon Croquettes Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together eggs, celery, green onions, jalapeno pepper, bread crumbs and onion.
2) Add salmon to the bowl, followed by cayenne pepper, garlic, mustard and dill. Mix and toss thoroughly.
3) Mix using both your hands, pressing readily through. Form patty shapes out of the mixture.
4) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
5) Add the patties to the hot oil and fry for about 20 minutes ( 10 minutes for either side ).
These Salmon Croquettes Recipe are absolutely amazing! You can make them in the shapes of nuggets or in the shapes of burger patties, either way they would taste fabulous! My whole family loves this and the kids just cant have enough! They want it made for their school lunch everyday!