- Farfalle pasta8 Ounces
- Broccoli Heads2separated into florets
- Carrots2peeled and chopped
- Olive Oil1 Cups
- Soy Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Red Wine Vinegar3 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 Clovespressed
- Lemon Juice3 Tablespoons
- Salt and Pepperto taste
- Salmon10 Ouncescanned
1) Pour generously salted water in pot and bring the pot over heat; let the water come to a boil.
2) Add pasta in the pot and cook for about 10 minutes so that the pasta is well cooked; now transfer the pasta to a colander and set the colander in a sink.
3) Pour water in another pot and bring the pot over heat; let the water come to a boil.
4) Add carrots and broccoli in the pot and cook the veggies for about 3 minutes; drain the veggies to a bowl.
5) Place the olive oil in a sealable container and add soy sauce, pepper, salt, vinegar, garlic, and lemon juice in it; seal the container and mix it well so that the dressing is quite smooth.
6) Now take a large bowl and add the pasta, cooked veggies, salad dressing, and salmon in it. Mix well and serve this delicious and creamy salmon pasta salad. You can store the salad in a refrigerator for about 4 days.
Looking for a perfect salmon salad? Then try making salmon pasta salad that carries an awesome taste – a perfect treat to the taste buds. Fresh veggies are combined with pasta, salad dressing, and salmon to give you the taste you have always craved for. The recipe is so simple that even the new chefs can give the recipe a try – just takes about half an hour or so to get ready.