- Pink Salmon14 3/4 Ounces
- Mayonnaise1/2 Cups
- Mustard3 Tablespoons
- Sweet pickle relish1/4 Cups
- Raisins1/4 Cups
- Red Onion1/4 Cupschopped
- Celery Seeds1 Teaspoons
- Salt and Pepperto taste
1) Put eggs in a saucepan and cover the eggs with water so that the eggs are well immersed.
2) Bring the pan over heat and let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and let the eggs stay in water for about 15 minutes.
4) Then remove the eggs from the water and let the eggs cool down under running water so that the eggs are cooled down; peel off the eggs.
5) Place salmon in a bowl and then add salt and pepper over it. Then add celery seed, mustard, raisins, relish, red onion, and mayonnaise in the bowl; mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
6) Chop the boiled eggs into small pieces and then add them in the salmon mixture; mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
7) Place the bowl in a refrigerator for about half an hour so that the salad is quite chilled.
8) Serve the salmon salad spread as desired.
When I read the recipe for this salmon spread, I got the idea that it’s nothing but health- eggs, salmon, mustard, and onion are some of the ingredients that are combined in the recipe to give your taste buds a perfect treat. Serve it as a sandwich spread and get to enjoy a perfect sandwich snack. The spread can be prepared in just about an hour or so.