- Salmon Steaks2
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
Steps to make Salmon Sarciado Recipe:
1) Coat the Salmon with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
2) Heat up a couple tablespoons oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Add the salmon and fry for about 2-3 minutes on either side. Leave aside.
4) Add a tablespoon of oil into the same skillet and heat up over moderate high flame.
5) Add in garlic and onion. Stir fry until the onion is soft.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper. Then add in the diced tomatoes. Stir well.
7) Cook until the mixture turns saucy and the tomatoes blend well.
8) Add the seared Salmon and leave to cook for 10 minutes time.
9) Add in the beaten egg. Stir well and heat through! Serve!
A highly unique fish meal that you sure are going to like, this Salmon Sarciado Recipe. You may use Tilipia or cod in this recipe too, either of the three would do. Goes greast with rice or toasted french bread. The tomato sauce is brilliant and gives an amazing taste about the whole dish. Enjoy!