- SaltTo Taste
- Salmon Fillets1.5 Pounds
- Thyme1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Dill Weed2 Teaspoons
- Basil Leaves1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Mayonnaise1.5 Cups
- Mustard1/2 Cups
- Feta Cheese3/4 CupsCrumbled
- Egg Whie1 Egg
- Frozen Spinach1 CupsChopped
- Frozen Puff Pastry18 Ounces
Steps to make Salmon Wellington Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Coat the Salmon with salt to taste.
3) Take a bowl and mix together mayonnaise, mustard, dill, oregano, thyme and basil.
4) Top the Salmon with the bowl mixture and then with feta cheese.
5) Cover the feta cheese layer with a layer of spinach.
6) Roll out the pastry and place the prepared Salmon in the enter. Fold the pastry over the Salmon carefully.
7) Set up the pastry salmon on a baking sheet with the roll seam side down.
8) Lightly brush the pastry with egg white.
9) Bake for 45 minutes in the preheeated oven. Enjoy!
This Salmon Wellington Recipe is only only super fancy, it is super delicious and flavorful as well! Comes to you with delicious juicy salmon wrapped in puff pastry! Amazingly done! What I did was, i used paper towel to remove excess liquid from the fish. That gave me even better results in the end! Enjoy!