- Salmon Steaks1 Pounds
- Lemon Juice1 Lemon
- Rosemary1 TablespoonsChopped
- Water1/3 Cups
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Pineapple1/4 CupsDiced
- Onion1/4 CupsChopped
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Jalapeno Peppers2Diced
- Pineapple Juice1/2 Cups
- Red Bell Pepper1/4 CupsDiced
- Yellow Bell Pepper1/4 CupsDiced
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up the Salmon on a baking dish and coat with a layer of lemon juice.
3) Coat again, this time with salt and pepper to taste, followed by rosemary.
4) Top the steaks with lemon slices and add water to the dish.
5) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven or until the fish is cooked well.
6) Take a bowl and mix together jalapeno, garlic, onion, pineapple, red bell pepper, tomato, pineapple juice and yellow bell pepper.
7) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for some time. Serve the salsa with the baked fish!
Talk about the healthiest fish dishes out there, this Salmon with Fruit Salsa Recipe would be an integral part of the list. Delicious super tender and juicy salmon served with an amazing fruit salsa. The salmon flavors are amazing and have a nice spicy touch to them. Serve over hot white boiled rice!