- Salmon Fillets1 Pounds
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice5 Tablespoons
- Dill1 Tablespoons
- Garlic Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark and slightly butter up a baking dish.
2) Mix together lemon juice and butter in a bowl.
3) Set up the Salmon on the buttered baking dish and top with the lemon butter sauce.
4) Top with garlic powder, salt, pepper and dill.
5) Bake for 20 minutes in the oven. Once done, the Salmon should be tender enough
This is a wonderfully tasty and easy recipe from the old school books. The stunning lemon and dill flavors in this Salmon with Lemon and Dill recipe really form a deadly combo with the fish. Any kind of fish would do in this incredibly versatile recipe.