- White Rice1 CupsUncooked
- Water2 Cups
- Garlic Oil2.5 Tablespoons
- Salmon Fillets2
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Dill Weed1/2 Teaspoons
- Paprika Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Hot Pepper Sauce4 dashes
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
- Parsley3 TablespoonsChopped
- Lemon Juice1 Teaspoons
- Garlic1.5 Teaspoons
1) Fill a stock pot with water and add in the rice. Bring to a boil and leave to cook for 20 minutes time.
2) Heat up garlic oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Coat the Salmon with salt and pepper to taste, and then with paprika and dill.
4) Place the seasoned Salmon in the hot garlic oil and fry for 4 minutes, giving a couple minutes to either side.
5) Slice up the Salmon with a knife or fork whilst still in the skillet.
6) Add lemon juice, garlic and tomatoes. Stir fry and cook until the Salmon is tender.
7) Add butter, hot pepper sauce, parsley and Parmesan Cheese to the skillet. Mix and heat through for a few minutes.
8) Serve the mixture over cooked rice!
This is super delicious! Salmon with Tomatoes Recipe is a stunning saucy salmon meal, super quick and easy to prepare. I love having this for dinner because it goes perfect with just about anthing, from boiled rice to boiled pasta or even crispy toasted bread of your choice. The flavors are so great, youd want to lick your fingers!