- White Rice1 Cups
- Water2 Cups
- Garlic Oil2.5 Tablespoons
- Salmon Fillets2 Ounces
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Dill Weed1/2 Teaspoons
- Paprika Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Garlic1.5 TeaspoonsChopped
- Lemon Juice1 Teaspoons
- Parsley3 TablespoonsChopped
- Hot Pepper Sauce4 dashes
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
1) Boil rice in boiling water for about 20 minutes time or until tender and soft.
2) Mix together salt, pepper, paprika powder and dill in a bowl.
3) Coat the Salmon with the prepared spice mixture.
4) Heat up garlic oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the seasoned salmon, giving 3 minutes to either side.
5) The Salmon should now be tender. Cube it up and add garlic, lemon juice and tomatoes to the skillet. Mix and coat well.
6) Cook until the salmon and tomatoes and fully soft. Keep stirring during the cooking process.
7) To prepare the sauce, mix together butter, Parmesan Cheese and hot pepper sauce. Add the mixture to the skillet with the Salmon mixture. Cook for 3 minutes and serve!
By far one of the most flavorful Salmon dishes I have ever had, this Salmon with Tomatoes Recipe is just full of deliciousness! Goes perfect with boiled pasta or rice, or simply even without them. The tomato sauce has some incredible cheese and spice flavors that would leave you licking your plate!