- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- Cheddar Cheese1 CupsShredded
- Salsa1 Cups
- Taco Seasoning4 Teaspoons
- Sour Cream2 Tablespoons
1) We’re gonna need to do some baking in this recipe, so set your oven up to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly butter or grease a baking dish.
3) Layer the chicken breast halves on the baking dish. Top with taco seasoning and salsa.
4) Bake for half an hour or until you feel that the chicken has lost all its pink color, and has been well cooked from within.
5) Add cheese on top of the chicken and bake for another 4 minutes, to allow for the cheese to spread and melt.
6) Garnish with sour cream and serve your Salsa Chicken warm!
This dish is surely gonna go on to become a true favorite at your house. This Salsa Chicken Recipe is saucy, flavorful and quite simply a wonderful chicken experience to be very honest. The salsa that you can use in this recipe depends on your requirements. You may use normal, spicy or extra spicy, that is totally up to what your taste buds require. Serve this delicious Salsa chicken with French fries, boiled rice, Arabian rice or sweet corn. You may also serve blanched vegetables with it. Top with grated cheese for a further boost in flavor!