- Basil1/2 Teaspoons
- Thyme1/2 Teaspoons
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoons
- Parsley1/2 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1/4 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil6 Tablespoons
- Green BellPepper2 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 Tablespoons
- Tomato Sauxce7 Ounces
- Chicken Soup Base1/2 Teaspoons
- Onion2 TablespoonsChopped
- White Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Cheese Tortellini1/2 Pounds
- Heavy Cream6 fluid ounce
- White Wine1/2 Cups
1) Boil pasta in slightly salted water for about 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
2) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Once the oil is slightly warm, add in parsley, oregano, red pepper flakes and basil. Stir well.
4) Throw in bell pepper, garlic and onions. Stir fry fell until the onions lose their color.
5) Stir in the tomato sauce and leave the mixture to boil.
6) Once boiled, add in sugar, followed by Chicken Bouillon. Stir thoroughly.
7) Bring the skillet’s flame down to low and add in White Wine and cream. Stir thoroughly through and through.
8) Finally add in the boiled pasta. Toss and coat well, then heat through for a minute before serving!
This sauce is absolutely stunning. Sauce Rosee Recipe is ought to leave all the restaurants speechless and thinking, because it tastes better than the pasta sauces they serve. Not at all hard to make at home, and moreover, barely takes 45 minutes to prepare. Goes well with any kind of pasta. Can even rock with Caesar Salad, yum!