- Olive Oil6 Tablespoons
- Basil1/2 Teaspoons
- Thyme1/2 Teaspoons
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoons
- Parsley1/2 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1/4 Teaspoons
- Onion2 TablespoonsMinced
- Green Bell Pepper2 TablespoonsMinced
- Garlic1 TablespoonsMinced
- Tomato Sauce7 Ounces
- Chicken Soup scream1/2 Teaspoons
- White Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Tortellini Pasta1/2 Pounds
- Heavy Cream6 Ounces
- White Wine1/2 Cups
1) Boil the pasta in slightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside once done!
2) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over medium flame. Fry in basil, thyme, parsley, red pepper flakes. Add oregano and stir well! Throw in onion, bell pepper and garlic. Stir and cook well until onions lose their color. Stir in tomato sauce cook for 7 minutes on medium flame. Add sugar and throw in the chicken. Mix well. Reduce the flame level to low and stir in the wine. Add the cream bit by bit, stirring well in the process. Cook for 10 minutes on low flame. Add in the pasta and coat well before serving. Serve warm!
This Sauce Rosee Recipe poses a direct threat to all the restaurants and cafes out there. A very underrated yet extraordinarily tasty sauce that can boss it with any pasta or salad!