- Sausage1 Pounds
- Vegetable Oil3 Tablespoons
- Cabbage1/2 headShredded
- White Rice6 CupsPre Cooked
- Soy SauceTo Taste
- Canned Bean Sprouts15 Ounces
- Green Peas6 Ounces
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Green Onions3Chopped
1) Heat up a skillet over high flame. Fry the sausages until evenly brown. Set aside.
2) Dont discard the skillet in which the sausage was fried. Scramble eggs on it until cooked well. Set aside.
3) Heat oil in a wok over high lame. Saute carrots and cabbage for 3 minutes time.
4) Once the cabbage has just turned slightly tender, add in the rice and start stir frying.
5) Mix and toss the rice thoroughly over flame, then add the scrambled eggs, peas and bean sprouts. Toss well.
6) During the cooking process, break any large fragmants of eggs into smaller ones. Sprinkle ground black pepper and stir fry.
7) Add the fried sausage and some soy sauce. Mix and coat well throughout.
8) Add the green onions during the last few minutes and toss with the whole mixture.
9) Add a soy sauce dash and mix readily in the rice. Serve hot!
One of my Japanese friends passed on this Sausage Fried Rice Recipe . A delicious fried combination of vegetables, sausages and tasty rice. I love serving this when we have got guests coming over. A very filling and fine rice dish which you wont find in any restaurants that you go to!