- Pork Sausage1 PoundsMinced
- Vegetable Oil3 Tablespoons
- Cabbage Head1/2Shredded
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Bean Sprouts15 Ounces
- Green Peas6 Ounces
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Green Onions3Chopped
- White Rice6 CupsPre Cooked
1) Heat up a skillet over high flame. Brown sausages for about 3 minutes time, turning regularly.
2) Dont filter off the sausage fat left behind. Just set the sausage aside.
3) Fry the eggs in the sausage liquids and scramble them.
4) In another skillet, heat up oil over high flame. Add cabbage and carrots and stir fry them until the former is soft and tender.
5) Add in the cold rice and mix well with the vegetables.
6) Stir in soy sauce and add the fried sausage. Mix well.
7) Now add peas, scrambled eggs and bean sprouts. Toss all ingredients well together.
8) Season with ground black pepper and add green onions. Heat through for a minute and serve!
A real Japanese classic I just love to cook when my family wants something from the Asian kitchens. Sausage Fried Rice Recipe is super filling and heavy which means, it wont be the best of deals if you're a person on the diet. But nonetheless a very tasty meal with a perfect combination of fried vegetables, rice and sausage.