- Cinnamon Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- Cold Water1/2 Cups
- Cornstarch2 Teaspoons
- Tart Apples4Peeled, Cored and Sliced
- Butter1/4 Cups
1) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add in the apples and stir fry constantly for about 6 minutes time.
3) Once the apples are soft, mix cornstarch and water.
4) Pour the cornstarch mixture into the skillet.
5) Mix will and add in cinnamon and brown sugar. Stir thoroughly over flame and cook for a couple of minutes. Serve hot!
Sauteed Apples Recipe is one of the most ideal side dishes you can have with any meal. It also goes brilliant as a breakfast meal. The syrup coating is just out of this world. You can use that coating for homemade waffles too. If you like raising, add them to the sauce for extra flavors.