- Strawberry Flavored Jell-O®3 Ounces
- Sifted Cake Flour2 3/4 Cups
- White Sugar2 Cups
- Butter, Softened1 Cups
- Whole Milk1 CupsRoom Temperature
- Baking Powder2 1/2 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract1 Tablespoons
- Eggs4Room Temperature
- Strawberry Puree1/2 CupsMade from Frozen Sweetened Strawberries
1) Grease & flour two round pans of 9 inch, and preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F).
2) In a large bowl, cream together dry strawberry gelatin, white sugar and butter until fluffy and light. Then beat in eggs one by one after mixing well.
3) Mix baking powder and cake flour in another bowl and stir into cream mixture with milk. Now mix in vanilla extract and strawberry puree and pour into prepared pans.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Over wire racks, allow the cakes to cool with pans and after 10 minutes tap out to let them chill completely. Your Strawberry Cake is ready to serve.
Moist and delicious scratch strawberry cake is very hard to find at bakeries or shops. So it’s better to make it at home and it will be a great hit for birthday party. You can make Strawberry Cake from Scratch in quick time and then you can frost it with chocolate glaze or cream cheese or even vanilla frosting.