- Salad Shrimp1 PoundsPre Cooked
- Crab Meat1 Pounds
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour3 Tablespoons
- Lasagna Noodles16 Ounces
- Milk3 Cups
- Mozzarella Cheese5 CupsShredded
- Parmesan Cheese1 CupsGrated
1) Fill a stock pot with water and bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Turn the flame down to moderate and add in the lasagna noodles. Boil for about 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) Prepare the baking ovena and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
4) Heat up butter in a non stick skillet over moderate flame. Mix in flour and fry for a minute.
5) Pour in the milk, bit by bit and stirring well until thick.
6) Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet. Mix well until the cheese blends with the milk.
7) Layer up a baking pan with the prepared white sauce. Top with a layer of boiled lasagna.
8) Top the lasagna layer with a quarter of the shrimp, a quarter of the crabmeat and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layering and make sure the top is a mozzarella cheese layer.
9) Bake for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven or until brownish from the top. Serve hot!
Me and my little sister have been massive lasagna fans ever since we were young. This Seafood Lasagna Recipe is a very unique and delicious lasagna dish that offers something out of the box. A brilliant meal for a seafood and lasagna lover. Goes best served with toasted garlic bread! Enjoy!