- Sole Fish4
- Bay Scallops10
- Shrimp3/4 CupsPre Cooked
- Crabmeat3/4 Cups
- Monterey Jack Cheese1/2 CupsShredded
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Egg Yolks2
- Paprika Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Mustard Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
Steps to make Seafood Melange Recipe:
1) Slightly grease two gratin dishes ( 2 cup).
2) Set up a fillet on the bottom of each dish.
3) Top each fillet with crabmeat, scallops, shrimp, cheese and another fillet on top.
4) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 225 degree Celsius mark.
5) Melt butter and add it to a large bowl.
6) Add egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard and salt to the bowl. Whisk thoroughly.
7) Top the fillets with the prepared lemon sauce.
8) Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
9) Garnish with paprika powder and parsley. Serve right away!
Although this Seafood Melange Recipe serves upto 4 people, it would feel less in amount because everybody would absolutely love it! This is simple stunning! One of the tastiest and most filling seafood combinations ever! Upto four seafood items combined in this exotic melange! Enjoy guys!