- Mango1Peeled, Diced
- Lime Juice1 Tablespoons
- Ginger1/4 TeaspoonsMinced
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Wasabi Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Sesame Seeds1/4 CupsToasted
- Canola Oil2 Teaspoons
- Tuna Steaks2 of 4 ounce each
Steps to make Sesame Crusted Tuna Recipe:
1) Heat up the grill to moderate and slightly grease the grill grate.
2) Take a bowl and mix together ginger, lime juice, mango, avocado and wasabi.
3) Mix in salt and pepper to taste.
4) Layer up a dish with sesame seeds. Coat the tuna steaks with canola oil and then with the sesame seeds. Coat both sides well.
5) Set up the coated steaks on the hot grate. Grill for a total 5 minutes , turning once.
6) Serve with wasabi and salsa. Enjoy!
Sesame Crusted Tuna Recipe is a pretty amazing fish meal to have. The coating and texture are very different from those of normal fish dishes, making it a must try recipe. The difficulty level is fairly easy and the whole of the recipe takes just about 25 minutes to be prepared. Happy cooking lads and lassies!