- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Japanese Sweet Wine1 Tablespoons
- Honey1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Oil2 Tablespoons
- Rice Vinegar1 Tablespoons
- Wasabi Paste
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds1/2 Cups
- Tuna Steaks4
1) Mix together honey, sesame oil and soy sauce in a bowl.
2) Pour half of the mixture in another bowl.
3) In one half, mix rice vinegar readily.
4) Dip the tuna in one half of the sesame oil mixture and then coat with sesame seeds.
5) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over super high flame. Fry the coated tuna, giving a minute to either side.
6) Serve with the dipping sauce you prepared in Step 3.
Sesame just seems to enhance the taste of any dish it takes part. Much is the case with this Sesame Seared Tuna Recipe . The fish is super tender and juicy and the sesame seeds combination is just mouth watering. Use your favorite tune of choice.