- Beef1 PoundsMinced
- Canned Green Beans15 Ounces
- Cream of Mushroom11 Ounces
- Cheddar Cheese1 CupsShredded
- Potatoes2 CupsMashed
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Fry beef in a skillet over moderate flame. Give about 12 minutes to this process.
3) Add beans, onion and cream of mushroom. Stir well.
4) Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish.
5) Cover with cheddar cheese and then top with mashed potatoes.
6) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Serve warm and cheesy!
This Shepherd Pie Recipe is something, that which if you perfect, your family will fall in love with. The mashed potato cheese and beef combo is something just irresistible. Serve warm, cheesy and fresh.