- Orzo Pasta8 Ounces
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Canned Tomatoes in Juice25 OuncesDiced
- White Vinegar1/2 Cups
- Water1/2 Cups
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Shrimps1.5 Pounds
- Feta Cheese4 OuncesShredded
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
1) Boil the orzo pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water. Set aside.
2) Set your flame to medium and heat up the il. Stir in the onion and saute or until transparent. Should take a few minutes. Throw in the garlic and cook for another couple minutes.
3) Take a bowl and add tomatoes in juice. Add water and wine, and sprinkle oregano. Mix well. Add salt too and mix once again. Add this mixture to the warm skillet of Step 2. Stir and cook well until a creamy mixture forms.
Shrimps are always a delight on a cold day! This Shrimp and Feta with Pasta Recipe brings you the joy of Feta and shrimp combined with the refreshing sensations of pasta. Spicy and flavorful! Enjoy!