- White Rice1.5 Cups
- Water3 Cups
- Vegetable Oil4 Tablespoons
- Bean Sprouts1 Cups
- Onion1/2 CupsChopped
- Green Onion1/4 CupsChopped
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Soy Sauce4 Tablespoons
- Sesame Oil1/4 Teaspoons
- Medium Shrimp1.5 Cups
1) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add rice and mix well.
2) Leave the rice to boil for around 20 minutes time over moderate flame. Once done, drain and leave aside to cool.
3) Heat up vegetable oil in a skillet over high flame.
4) Add in the bean sprouts and onions. Stir fry well for about 4 minutes.
5) Add the boiled rice, followed by the pre cooked shrimp. Toss and coat well!
6) Add in the eggs and green onions, followed by soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix thoroughly.
7) Season with salt and ground black pepper. Keep shaking and heat through for about 3 minutes time. Serve hot!
Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe tastes exactly like the one you have in restaurants. I learned this from my time back in Shanghai where my father used to run a restaurant. A real classic, easy and delicious recipe. The flavors are amazing and shrimps are always a good alternative to chicken, so this one should be worth a try for you!