- Vegetable Oil3/4 Cups
- Vinegar2/3 Cups
- Hot Pepper Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Celery Seed3 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Shrimp1.5 PoundsPeeled, Deveined
Steps to make Shrimp Marinaders Recipe:
1) In a bowl, whisk together oil, hot sauce, celery, salt and vinegar.
2) Add shrimp and onions to the bowl mixture. Toss thoroughly to coat well.
Note: It is important not to use an alumnium. The alumnium can cause poisoning if it reacts with the vinegar.
3) Chill the bowl mixture in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight. Serve!
A very unique and tasty shrimp meal, this Shrimp Marinaders Recipe. The shrimp come marinated in a flavorful and spicy mixture of hot sauce, onion, vinegar and celery. This can go great as a side dish or a wonderful party meal. Your kids would love these! Enjoy this amazing meal out there!