- Butter3/4 Cups
- Olive Oilas required
- Onion1/4 Cups
- Garlic2 Tablespoonscrushed
- Shrimp2 Pounds
- Tomatoes15 Ounces
- Seafood Seasoning3 Tablespoons
- Salt and Pepperto taste
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cupsgrated
1) Add quarter a cup of butter in a pot along with some olive oil and bring the pot over high heat. Let the butter melt.
2) Add onion and garlic in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes so that the onion and garlic become quite soft.
3) Add tomatoes, shrimp, and seafood seasoning in the pot and cook for about 5 minutes so that the shrimp turn pink in color.
4) Add lemon juice and half a cup of butter in the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes so that the butter gets melted.
5) Then add salt and pepper over the mixture according to taste.
6) Finally add zucchini slices and cook for about 5 minutes so that the veggie becomes quite soft.
7) Garnish the dish with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve shrimp scampi zucchini with a bread of your choice.
Zucchini is one such ingredient that adds a lot of taste and health to any recipe it is added – this made me add it to a shrimp scampi recipe and here is the quick and easy recipe in front of you. The taste is so amazing that you are always left asking for more. The great thing is that you can come up with this amazing shrimp scampi dish in just about half an hour or so.