- Pasta16 Ounces
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Chili Oil1 Teaspoons
- Medium Shrimp1.5 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
- Sugar Snap Pea Pods1 Pounds
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Dry White Wine1.5 Cups
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Basil1/3 CupsChopped
1) Fill a stock pot with water and bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Add in the pasta and boil for about 10 minutes time. Drain 3/4 of the liquid, and leave the pasta aside to let cool. Reserve the 1/4 liquid
3) Heat up olive and chili oils in a skillet over moderate high flame.
4) Throw in the garlic, pea pods and shrimp. Stir fry for a couple minutes. Set aside.
5) In the same skillet, pour in the wine and boil it up.
6) Add the shrimp pea mixture back into the skillet. Pour in the 1/4 cup of reserved water.
7) Stir well and cook for about 5 minutes. Turn off the flame.
8) Add basil, lemon juice and butter. Mix readily and toss in the boiled pasta. Serve hot!
There are not many better pasta and seafood combos out there that are better than this Shrimp Sugar Snap Peas Recipe. Such a quick and easy seafood pasta delight that would impress just about anyone who loves seafood. This is one of the most fresh and light dishes to serve to guests if you've got any coming over! Brace yourselves for some stunning reviews! Good luck!