- Cornstarch1.5 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Sugar1/4 Teaspoons
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Water1 Cups
- Pork1/4 PoundsMinced
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Cornstarch1.5 Teaspoons
- Cooking Sherry2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil4 Tablespoons
- Medium Shrimp1 PoundsPeeled Deveined
1) Take a bowl and mix 1 and a half teaspoon of cornstarch in shery.
2) Whisk well and toss the shrimp in the mixture. Coat well.
3) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate high flame.
4) Add the coated shrimp and stir fry for about 5 minutes time.
5) Take the shrimp out of the skillet and set aside, leaving behind the oil.
6) Throw in the garlic and fry for half a minute. Add the minced pork.
7) Stir readily over flame and fry until the pork loses all its pink color.
8) Take a bowl and whisk together salt, sugar, soy sauce and 1 cup water.
9) Pour the soy sauce mixture into the skillet. Toss the pork thoroughly in it.
10) Leave the mixture to cook and bring to a boiwl over moderate flame.
11) Mix some cornstarch in water and add to the skillet. Stir readily.
12) Add the shrimp back into the skillet and coat readily with the whole mixture.
13) Bring the mixture to a simmer once again and drizzle in the beaten egg. Serve over hot fried rice!
Out of this world! This Shrimp with Lobster Sauce Recipe tastes just like the ones served in Chinese restaurants. The best thing about the sauce is, it is lobster flavored with no lobster! A stunning meal that makes a deadly combination with Chinese egg fried rice! One of my absolute favorites!