- Halibut fillets4 of 6 ounce each
- Greek Seasoning1 Tablespoons
- Canned Olives5 Ounces
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Capers1/4 Cups
Steps to make Simple Mediterranean Fish Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up a sheet of aluminium foil on a flat surface and place halibut steaks on it.
3) Season the halibut with greek seasoning.
4) Take a bowl and toss together olives, onion, tomato, olive oil, capers, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5) Top the seasoned steaks with the tossed bowl mixture. Enclose using the edges of the foil.
6) Set up the foiled fish on a baking dish and bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
Simple Mediterranean Fish Recipe is so easy and simple to make and above all, is so flavorful! If it tastes not too spicy for your liking add more cayenne pepper to suit your tongues! This is sure to be a house favorite at your place! Must try, a very simple and delicious fish dish!