- Oil2 Teaspoons
- Cooking Oil2 Teaspoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- White Rice4 CupsPre Cooked
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Ham1/4 PoundsPre Cooked and Diced
Steps to make Sinangag Fried Rice Recipe:
1) Heat a coupe teaspoons oil in a skillet.
2) Once the oil is hot, add eggs and coo for 3-4 minutes.
3) Slice up the eggs into thing ribbons or strips and leave aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat up some more oil and fry the garlic for a about 4-5 minutes.
5) Add rice and toss thoroughly with the garlic.
6) Pour in soy sauce and toss the rice again. Heat through for a couple minutes.
7) Add ham to the rice. Toss and cook for 5 minutes.
8) Now finally add in the sliced cooked egg pieces. Mix, toss and heat through to serve!
Sinangag Fried Rice Recipe is one of the best ways you can use up leftover rice at your place. The meal is so fillingly delicious, im sure your going to love it if you're a rice fan. This is very versatile and can even be served as a light breakfast or a side dish meal.